Sunday, November 22, 2015

ILP # 2 - Edmodo

For my second independent learning project I wanted to familiarize myself with Edmodo. When we first used Edmodo in class, we primarily explored the Ed Tech group and explored several links discussing digital media use, but we didn't really look into utilizing the features on the groups we created for our future students.  I figured this would be a really good opportunity for me to do so!

In the group I created, I posted the Prezi I created for my first ILP. This Prezi contains all the information my students would need to do for the quiz that I created for them. I also made a poll inquiring their level of comfort with the sections we have covered so far in the chapter.

Here is the link to my Edmodo page!

This is my class code: 363jig


1 comment:

  1. Good use of Edmodo polls. Fun and beneficial to you as a teacher.

    ReplyDelete